Features of the Spectrum™ eyeset are:
1) Millions of colors per set of fields.
2) Colors may be calibrated on an individual LED basis for precision color work.
3) High contrast between fields.
4) Can flicker at various waveforms such as sine, classic, and near-square waves.
5) High-frequency stimulation up to 50 Hz (in the gamma band).
6) Therapist control using DAVID Live.
7) Self-guided Heart Rate Variability (HRV) breathing and deep relaxation using the DAVID Breathe app available from the Microsoft Store.
Using DAVID Breathe paces one’s breathing to achieve a heightened level of relaxation through timed breathing and Heart Rate Variability (HRV).
Heart Rate Variability is an emerging therapy used to achieve meditation through scientifically guided breathing and heart rate monitoring. It is used primarily for those struggling with anxiety, trauma, and PTSD. While many of these clients are too dysregulated to begin to control their breathing and heart rate on their own, with the assistance of entrainment, most of these people quickly and effectively learn to breathe.